2008年12月25日木曜日

Merry Christmas!!


Hi, everyone!!
How are you!?
Yesterday, my friend and I held a Christmas party!!
We ate a pizza, chickens and a CAKE!!
I ate half of a cake!!haha
I ate a lot♪(^o^)

And today, I spend with my family!!
We held a party, too!!
We made "てまきずし", in English "Temakizushi"!!
Do you know about it!?
I'm sure that you know "SUSHI".
Temakizushi is a kind of "SUSHI".
It's hand-rolled sushi!!

Now, I'm going to show you how to make "Temakizushi"!!

[Ingredient]
-SUMESHI-
・rice
・sugar
・vinegar

-TOPPING-
・toasted laver(nori)
・anything you like & everything you want to put in!!
I put in fish(sashimi), cucumber, corn, lettuce and so on.


*"SU" means "VINEGAR"!!
"MESHI" means "RICE"!!


First, let's make "SUMESHI"!!
Mix a little sugar into vinegar, and heat it a little bit!!
And put it into rice!! That's all!!

Then, you have a toasted laver,
and put rice on it,
and put anything you like!!
and roll it!!

Now, it is completion!!

It is very easy to make!!
So why don't you make it!?

I ate a lot of Temakizushi!!
I'm very full!!

I had a really good time♪


See you!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿