2009年1月7日水曜日

☆HAPPY NEW YEAR☆


Hello, everyone!!
How were your New Year holidays!?
My New Year holidays was good!!
I spent with my family!!

During New Year holidays, we ate "お雑煮"(おぞうに, ozoni) !!
It's Japanese custom!!
We eat お雑煮 for celebrating the New Year!!
We put rice cakes in お雑煮.
And we put various ingredients, too!!
The ingredients are different among regions,
and the shapes of rice cakes are differnt, too!!

My mom's お雑煮 is really good!!
Look at the picture on top of this blog!!
In my mom's お雑煮, there are many ingredients!!
For example, shrimp, salmon roe, ground fish,
carrot, burdock, chicken, steamed fish paste,
deep-fried tofu and so on!!
So putting lots of ingredients can make really delicious soup!!
I like お雑煮 very much!!

Why don't you try お雑煮!?

Happy New Year!!
And wishing you ALL THE BEST in 2009!!

See you!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿